Turkish Citizenship by Investment
Turkey's Citizenship Program allows for a second passport to be acquired in 6-8 months through property investments starting at $400,000.
The application process is straightforward and does not require the declaration of assets or income from other countries or physical presence. Property purchases offer alternative residency and high ROI potential.
Investors can also benefit from rental income and can resell after 3 years.
Key Benefits of Turkish Citizenship by Investment
Turkish citizenship offers many advantages and benefits. Here are some of the most important benefits of the Turkish citizenship by investment program;
Visa-Free Travel Around the World
People who have obtained Turkish citizenship through investment also earn the right to hold a Turkish passport. Turkish passports enable people to travel to 105 different countries around the world visa-free or on visa-on-arrival conditions. Some of the countries that Turkish citizens can travel to under these conditions are as follows; Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Mexico, Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Maldives, Qatar, Armenia, Montenegro, North Cyprus, Argentina, Bahama, and many more.
How to Get Turkish Citizenship by Investment?
There are several options to get Turkish citizenship through investment. Therefore, firstly you need to choose which investment option suits your conditions the best.
After the required investment conditions have been fulfilled, the candidate should apply to the Immigration Office and the General Directorate of Population and Citizenship with the necessary documents.
The acquisition of citizenship can take up to 6 months after submitting the required documents. For this reason, the applicant is granted a temporary residency permit.
With the changes made by the presidential decision No. 106 published in the Official Gazette on 19 September 2018 and presidential decision No. 418 published in the Official Gazette on 7 December 2018, foreign investors, who fulfill one of the investment conditions below, are eligible to apply for Turkey’s citizenship program;
What Are the Required Documents for Turkish Citizenship Applications?
The applicants should prepare the following documents to apply for Turkish citizenship;
• Application form
• A valid passport
• Four passport-size photos for each applicant in the family
• Birth certificate
• Residence permit or Touristic Visa on your passport
• If applicable, documents proving your relationships with your spouse and children (marriage license, birth certificate of children)
• If applicable, Turkish ID copy and address of the applicant's relatives in Turkey
• Application tax payment receipt
• Documents related to investment options (such as in case of real estate, a title deed, or notarized property purchase commitment, appraisal report of the property, bank receipt of payment of a minimum amount, etc.)
• Conformity report issued by authorities according to the investment type